Blue Steel Scuba Valves and Accessories
- Blue Steel valves are made of rugged brass with chrome or matte finish for maximum protection, durability, and beauty.
- Manufactured with oxygen-compatible materials and lubricants.
- Sturdy black extended rubber handwheel allows easy access and grip to open and close valve.
- Recessed safety to protect against damage while diving or transporting cylinder.
- Standard Tank valve available in Right Hand or Left Hand Configuration.
Inline Scuba Valves
- 200 Bar DIN Outlet
- Bump Guard
- Shrouded Safety Device
- Handwheel: Black or Green
- 3/4″ NPSM Inlet Thread
- Burst Disc Pressure 3442 PSI
- Burst Disc Rupture Pressure 5250
- Cleaned for Oxygen Service
- Made of rugged brass with chrome finish for maximum protection and durability
- Triple O-ring barrel design
- Designed for 5.5”, 7/7¼“ and 8” diameter cylinders
- Isolation tee and be positioned as needed for easy access
- Available in Yoke or 300 BAR DINN configuration
- Durable 304 Stainless Steel
- Complete with 18-8 Stainless Steel Bolt Kit
- Band width 2 ½ inches
- Available for 5.5”, 7 & 7¼” and 8” cylinder diameter